Commercial Coffee Roaster News, Customer Stories, Designing for Coffee, Roaster News
Sprudge 2022 Build-Outs Is Open For Submissions
Submissions are now open for the Sprudge 2022 season of Build-Outs. An annual tradition at Sprudge since 2012, the showcase features cafe build-outs around the world. New cafes that opened at any point in 2022 or cafes presently under construction with plans to open in 2022 will be accepted. Mill City is excited to be a presenter this year, alongside La Marzocco and Dona. Proud sponsors include Pacific Barista Series, Acaia and Marco Beverage Systems.
Submissions open June 1st and close in late September. According to Sprudge, here is what they are looking for:
- New cafes under construction between January 2022 and September of 2022
- Cafe remodels that will be completed by September 2022
- Tiny new cafes built on zero budget
- Expansive new cafes that push coffee design concepts forward
- Coffee bars considering sustainability and environmental impact
- Cafes from North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Antarctica (especially Antarctica) are eligible. We’d also gladly welcome any keen fit-outs from Australia and New Zealand.
Consider this your open call to be featured in the 2022 Build-Outs of Coffee Series!
Be sure to check out Mill City’s Big Red Roast Rig from Sprudge’s 2019 feature, all past Build-Outs or submit an entry at sprudge.com.
Leave a reply