The scale you use in your roastery should be accurate, consistent, easy to use, and fairly durable. This is a tool you'll reach for many times throughout the day to weigh small doses of green coffee, prepare cuppings, or brew batches of drip coffee or pour-overs. Inevitably, it will encounter water spills and the occasional tumble off the counter.
The Jennings CJ-4000 can be found in roasteries, cafes, and cupping rooms around the world for good reason. Its high weight capacity, precise calculations, easy-to-read display, and option to operate on battery power or plug-in cord make it extremely versatile. We've also found it to be durable and resilient in a busy production environment.
In stock (can be backordered)
|Scale Dimension:||210mm x 140mm x 40mm|
|Tray Dimension:||135m (diameter)|
|Power Source:||3 x AAA or AC Power Adapter|
|Tare Range:||Up to scale's maximum capacity|
|Zero range:||+/- 5% of max. capacity|
|Units:||g, oz, lb, pcs|
- Reads in Grams, Ounces and Pounds
- Weight displayed in .5 gram increments
- 4000g Maximum Weight Capacity
- Auto-Off feature can be disabled to allow for uninterrupted brewing.
- Tare and Zero Function
- Tactile Rubber Keypad
- Cover that doubles as a Bowl with Pour-Spout
- Large LCD Display
- Round, Stainless-Steel Platform
- Runs on Batteries or Included AC Adaptor
- 3 AAA batteries included
- Advanced Parts-Counting Feature
- 2 Year Warranty