Digital Coffee Scale
The Jennings® CJ-4000 can be found in roasteries, cafes, and cupping rooms around the world for good reason. Its high weight capacity, precise calculations, easy-to-read display, and option to operate on battery power or plug-in cord make it extremely versatile. We've also found it to be durable and resilient in a busy production environment.
This item typically leaves our Minneapolis warehouse within 1-2 business days of payment.
We offer several carriers & speeds. Add items to your cart to calculate your options.
- Reads in grams, ounces and pounds
- Auto-off feature can be disabled to allow for uninterrupted brewing
- Tare and zero function
- Tactile rubber keypad
- Cover that doubles as a bowl with pour-spout
- Large LCD display
- Round, stainless-steel platform
- Runs on batteries or included AC adaptor
- Advanced parts-counting feature
- 2 year warranty offered by Jennings®
- Maximum weight capacity: 4000 grams / 8.81 pounds
- Accuracy: 0.5 grams
- Batteries included
All scales you use in your roastery should be accurate, consistent, easy to use, and fairly durable. This is a tool you'll reach for many times throughout the day to weigh small doses of green coffee, prepare cuppings, or brew batches of drip coffee or pour-overs. Inevitably, it will encounter water spills and the occasional tumble off the counter - it's up to the challenge.