Mahlkönig® Allround Coffee Grinder, EK43
The included bag clamp allows for hold-free large-batch grinding and doubles as a knock-off device for cleaning the spout. Hoppers have slide-plate locks for fast and easy changes between beans or other grinding goods.
This item drop-ships from the manufacturer. It typically leaves their location within 3-4 days of payment.
Mahlkönig® offers a 1 year warranty on this grinder. You can contact your nearest distributor for help.
- • Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- • Premium cast steel burrs
- • Robust grinder with high grinding capacity
- • Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or turkish fine coffee grinding
- • Grinding of other grists such as spices, grain, poppy-seed and linseed is possible with individual burrs and prebreaker
- •Easy and precise grind adjustment
Power: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
Idle speed: 1450 rpm (50 Hz); 1760 rpm (60 Hz)
Burr diameter: 98 mm
Burr material: Cast steel
Burr grind life (median setting): ca. 6.000 kg
Average grinding capacity*: 19-21 g/s
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 1500 g
Max. nominal power: 1300 W
Dimensions (w x h x d): 23 x 82.8 x 41 cm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 37 x 58 x 71 cm
Net weight: 26 kg
Gross weight: 30 kg
Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
- IEC/EN 60335-1
- IEC/EN 60335-2-64
- ANSI/UL 763
- CSA-C22.2 No. 195
- Fine textured finish, matte black
- Fine textured finish, matte white
- Burrs and prebreaker for grains or for other grinding goods
- Special burrs and prebreaker for turkish fine grinding
A cheap grinder is the functional equivalent of brewing with muddy water. I recommend the EK43 because the grind quality increases clarity of flavors in the cup. It’s got a big enough motor to do double duty as a small production grinder and will blast through 5 lbs for brewed coffee in a minute or two without skipping a beat. If you can only start with one grinder, make it a good one.