|Submissions open June 1st and close in late September. According to Sprudge, here is what they are looking for:
- New cafes under construction between January 2022 and September of 2022
- Cafe remodels that will be completed by September 2022
- Tiny new cafes built on zero budget
- Expansive new cafes that push coffee design concepts forward
- Coffee bars considering sustainability and environmental impact
- Cafes from North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Antarctica (especially Antarctica) are eligible. We’d also gladly welcome any keen fit-outs from Australia and New Zealand.
Consider this your open call to be featured in the 2022 Build-Outs of Coffee Series!
Be sure to check out Mill City’s Big Red Roast Rig from Sprudge’s 2019 feature, all past Build-Outs or submit an entry at sprudge.com.