Lighttells® Coffee Roast Degree, Uniformity, Grind-Size Analyzer, CM-200
The CM-200 Portable Coffee Roast Degree, Uniformity, Grind-Size Analyzer is designed to measure the roast degree, roast uniformity for both whole bean and ground bean, and it can also analyze the distribution of ground size. It is a useful portable tool with its user-friendly interface, accurate performance and reliable quality.
It provides you accurate SCA® Gourmet numeric scales result and display a variety of name terminology corresponding to the result (Light, City, Italian, etc). Besides roast degree, it also provides the color uniformity of how your coffee beans were roasted, and if you would like to check how your grinder performs, the CM-200 can analyze the distribution of ground size, this would make your grinder calibration much easier
This item typically leaves our Minneapolis warehouse within 1-2 business days of payment.
We offer several carriers & speeds. Add items to your cart to calculate your options.
The manufacturer of this item extends a one-year warranty against product defect or failure.
- • No warm up is required
- • Automatic whole bean/ground bean recognition
- • Roast degree analysis
- • Uniformity of roast color analysis
- • Ground size analysis
- • Fast and easy calibration for better accuracy measurement
- • Results in SCAA Gourmet scale
- • 100 records of [Scale] and [Particle]
- • Embedded SCAA and Common Roast Names
- • Calendar and Time settings
- • Sieve Style selection
- • Auto Power Saving
- • [Particle] and [Scale] measuring quick key