The CM-100 Plus Coffee Roast Color Analyzer allows you to classify the roasting degree (or delta) between whole bean and ground to better understand the roasting curve and end result.
The goal is for better quality control, whether you’re a coffee roasting vendor, coffee shop owner or passionate home roaster.
The CM-100 Plus supports fast key, has high accurate measurements, works on long hours (up to 6 continuous hours of use), and is easy to carry and store.
- NIR photometer tells the caramelization from the coffee beans or ground
- Roast degree measuring range: 5-130
- Accuracy: Reads in both SCAA and Agtron scale
- One touch quick measuring key
- Infrared photometer reads the caramelization from the coffee beans or grounds
- Stores up to 200 measurement results
- Supports SCAA scale
- Can be used while charging
- Auto-power off setting
- Supports measurements results output to PC
|Warm-up time:||1 minute|
|Panel Size:||2.6 inch 128 x 64 OLED panel size|
|Battery:||Li-ion 1150 mAh Battery|
|Dimesions:||123.4mm x 123.4mm x 132mm|
|AC adapter:||110 - 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Charging input:||5V, 2A|
|Certification:||CE, FCC (every two years)|
|Housing material:||ABS and Aluminium|
|Charging Method:||microUSB Port|
|Log Output:||microUSB Cable|
There are no reviews yet.